By Rebekah Simmons & Morgan Perry
One of our Austin teachers, Rebekah Simmons (@winewithbecks) created a holiday gift guide that I wanted to share, and add a few things to! So here it goes!
1. The wine yoga mat!!@vinovinyasayoga and @mysolmat teamed up to create a wine yoga mat that’s perfect for your wine and yoga loving friends.
2. @riedel_official wine glasses 🥂 I love Riedel because their glasses are paper thin and I feel so elegant drinking out of them.
3. @haleyscorker is the perfect way to make sure your wine pours nicely and then you can close the cap to place the wine back in the fridge. Everyone in Napa uses these and you can buy them on Amazon for $5.
4. I recently finished Bianca Bosker’s book Cork Dork and it’s such a fun read full of fun wine facts that your wine lover friends will be sure to geek out over.
5. Why not give the gift of wine year round?! A @drinkboxt subscription is one way to make sure your wine fridge stays stocked with wine every month. Code BECKS20 will get you 20% off.
My additions to her guide include:
6. If you are in Austin, grab your wine loving friend or family member a Wine Lovers Celebration Passport. You can enjoy up to 4 wineries per day for 26 days in February, and gives you an excuse to plan a trip tp Fredericksburg!
7. Nama CBD Gummies for anyone who needs to relax or sleep better. Use code VINO-7 for $7 off. Or, even better, gift someone a subscription!
8. You probably know I love to play Blinders, a fun way to learn more about blind tasting wines. Gift someone a deck or buy them all three!
9. A Maison Palo Santo candle or essential oil, created by Vino Vinyasa teacher Mimi!
10. Don't forget our tank tops and the fact that you can buy gift cards for future classes. Email me about both options: firstname.lastname@example.org.